Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bicycle Song

I whistle
I whistle
on my Bicycle.
I'm no kid,
stil I need,
ride on my Bicycle.

Sex and Parties.. Please don't say.
Rum and Vodka.... Please don't say.
Smoke and Cigarettes.. Oh..Please..Don't..Say..

Tie and a White shirt.. is all I need.
Good grades, Black Robe.. is all I need
A girl to Kiss.. is all I need.
One home to return.. is all.. I'll ever.. need.

Oh I've grown up.. little too fast.
But all that shines.. is not gonna last.
I search the garage for my old toys;
but all thats there is, some drunk boys..
I don't know them, I don't know me.
I don't know where I got to be.

but stil,
I whistle
I whistle
On my Bicycle.
In my dream, loud I scream
On my Bicycle.
I'm no kid
stil I need
Just one.. ride.. on my Bicycle.

1 comment:

Hestia said...

fuck!
u wrote dat?