Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Child of Pain

With all my Grace gone,
All my aura just falling down,
watching me; helpless Angels,
given up on me; Almighty.
Here I am,
here I am with my tears.
All the color vanishing by my sight,
all the valor fading into the night
One spark that I behold
I can not save
One life I was foretold,
is now empty grave.
Venom that my blood bears
Love it was called;
Death my life shares,
hope was its name.
All is Dark,
all is gone;
But I shall linger here,
for I was born;
Child of Pain,
thats my truth.

1 comment:

Hestia said...

'If I was allowed one wish other than death, i wud ask for blindness.. I cant live this happiness.. i ve reasoned with eternal sorrow.. i cant face d light, darkness is running in my veins.. hope that u wish to share, is blinded by the mist.. truth.. that sword has my blood.. its not the sorrow that hurts, nor its the death.. its the living, unfaithful..'
:-'(