Sunday, June 3, 2007

YOU

Biting lips, eyes wide open, face veiled behind curls..
There you stand, with hope in every breath..
Those eyes.. you can’t fool everyone with the normal look.
Those fingers, steady they may seem, but ya ;
Someone knows they are dying to be held..
Was it you whispering, asking me to come,
Or I just saw you once more, as you are, without pretences..
Do you live the lie of happiness willingly?
Or that’s what you have been tought?
To Live, because you have to,
To Lie, for truth is unbearable…
You wake up every morning with smile on your face,
More assuring than morning sunshine..
But you can’t deceive me. Your bed tells the whole night’s story..
No I don’t want to pity you; I wouldn’t know how to do that.
No I can’t Love you, I can’t rise so fast…
But I see you, as you are; unlike others…
and I agree that your road is lonely & I can’t be your partner…
But I’ll tell you a little secret,
about the door you didn’t know existed.
Which will bring you right besides me..
you may come, you may not… Hell; doors don’t anticipate…

I can not be your redemption,
But I’ll remind you of salvation within.

No comments: